Why we're collecting and sharing stories
We believe that sharing our stories and experiences with mental health and illness is an important way of reducing stigma, raising mental health awareness, and building a sense of community.
Questions to inspire your sharing
- Who are you, beyond your mental illness?
- Tell us about your experience with recovery and mental wellness.
- How have you supported a loved one in their mental health journey?
- How do you practice self-care for mental wellness?
- How have you overcome the stigma surrounding mental health and illness?
- How might you use your experiences to help someone else with their mental illness?
- What have you learned about yourself during your mental health journey?
Story Sharing Process
If you would like to share your mental health story and experiences with us to be shared on our website, social media platforms, or newsletters, then please complete the form below.
We understand that art, music, film, photography, spoken word, or other creative outlets are an important way of sharing your story. If you would like to share your story through these mediums, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to primarily write your story and experiences, but would like a picture, video, or audio file to be posted alongside your submission then please complete the form below and follow applicable instructions.
If you have any questions about sharing your story, please do not hesitate to email our email@example.com.